
I had a meeting the other day with a client who will be getting hitched in November. November is a wonderful time of the year to get married, especially in Austin. The average temperature is 62 degrees and 12 days of the entire month are beautifully clear sun shiny days. What more could a girl ask for when planning an outdoor wedding? Not much, all signs point to great success. During our meeting we were discussing different opinions on cake and what my thoughts were on having a tiramisu cake as well as truffles. I most admit it took me a second to picture the 2, but once I did I thought it couldn't be more perfect. Her favorite cake type is tiramisu. Her fiance' loves truffles BUT he was torn because he wanted a classic wedding cake look and not just the candy shop look. So the solution: a classic wedding cake outside with tiramisu filling on the inside and a truffle ball cake. Not only will it be yummy it and have unique feel but it will represent the bide and groom perfectly!

No comments:
Post a Comment