



Well, this year’s SX was an utter blast. It always amazes me to see how many talented folks there are out and about. Moreover, the local talent that Austin has to offer. With all of the events/shows going on it’s hard to determine just which ones are the best to take in. At times I even saw people getting overwhelmed and flustered from trying to fit in all the shows. I’m pretty sure you pick a couple of your favorites and just go with the flow on everything else and pretty much, you’re set. As for our group with an all day show every day it was difficult to take in anything else. But we managed to find new talent and new clients that were amazing to work with-even under high pressure situations! I have a feeling that SX will continue to grow and produce more talent, more revenue, and more fun that Austin is ready for. But all I can say to that is bring it on the fun times!
Big thanks to everyone we worked with including: clients, acts, volunteers and SX co-workers/staff. It was one hot show! Until next year here are some pics captured during all the festivities.

No comments:
Post a Comment