I just couldn’t resist writing about this. I have some clients in one of my upcoming weddings who will be having their best friend, an English bull dog in their wedding. Sam is the cutest English bull dog I have ever seen. He’s eight years old and still looks like a little pup. After a visit to the venue this weekend I learned even more about Sam and the background for English bulldogs. I was quite impressed to learn Sam’s owner had really done their homework prior to taking him home.
Here is a bit of history that I learned from my clients. Bulldogs got there name from being used as entertainment in the early 17th century in England. They would tie a bull to a post, let the trained bulldog loose and place wagers on the winner. Later the sport of dog fighting became illegal and thus the use of the bulldog became obsolete in England quickly endangering the breed. Luckily, they made a place in the new world and all the harsh characteristics were breed out.
SO for any of you who are needing and looking for bridal pieces for man’s best friend. I have the perfect site for you. On ETSY silly buddy’s sales custom made collars, leashes and bow ties.
Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyBuddy

I have to say that the dog can be more cute than human sometimes! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI f she can match with a Leather Hobo Handbags black at http://www.cwmalls.com, can be perfect!